Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a lowara pump which is pumping water from my tank and…

Customer Question
I have a lowara...

I have a lowara pump which is pumping water from my tank and all of a sudden it doesn't work. I can restart it and it will work for a while but then stops. Its not the power supply. I think it may be the pressure valve isn't recognising when you turn on the water at the tap. Can you advise if there is a simple fix before I have someone look at it. It has rained heavily recently and the protective plastic cover blew off.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Its been happening for the last 48hrs and we have no water

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its an easy fix otherwise no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't seem to be able to locate a model number to help you. I'm pretty sure its not recognising the change in pressure. Strange that it works for about 5 min and then stops again.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Plumbing
5/28/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Can you provide a picture of the pressure switch?

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl