Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I am trying to replace the o-ring on the spray arm of a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to replace the o-ring on the spray arm of a Kohler Coralais faucet, mdl K-15160-CP. I need help on how to disassemble that area so the o-ring can be replaced.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The o-ring is stretched and has been for awhile but now it is hard to remove the spray arm or to reinsert it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 2 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See below. Which o-ring??

Thank you
It its the o-ring on the spray arm that holds the arm secure when inserted.

Can you look at the above parts breakdown and tell me the part number?

77590

Okay so the one on the valve end of the hose rather than the spray head end?

It is on the Spray arm just before it attaches with the hose.

It should just unscrew

What part unscrews from the othe?

The hose unscrews from the spray head. You said part number 77590. I only see 77950.

Sorry. It is 77950.
OK I will let you go and check what I can Do.

The hose goes down the “spout” then loops back up towards the valve. This connection is under the sink in the cabinet

Any luck?