Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Hired a license plumber to do a job regarding a (dismissed…

Customer Question
Hired a license plumber to...
Hired a license plumber to do a job regarding a (dismissed violation DOB) NYC
1. He was hired 11/2018 and his expediter was to fire for a permit.
Jan. 2018 I found the plumbers expediter messed up and it wasn't filed.
Filed In Jan. 2018 waited quite some time and then found it was denied, due to not paying the (I think it is ) $560.40 for getting a plumbing violation even though it was dismissed way before Jan. 2018.
Waiting again, told they can't just straighten this out it has to go through the full wait time 3 to 8 weeks again.
Not sure this is true. Not sure he should of applied for a permit listing a dismissed violation on the permit?
2. When we finally do get the permit plumbers secretary told us his workers will be doing the job and he will not be here while they do the work.
I thought he has to be here while work is being done due to he has the license?
In NYC the new law is the DOB has to inspect the work also and a gas test and maybe more work is required also.
Any way to expedite getting the permit? I have contacted the DOB many times and no real help so far.
Once the DOB plumbing inspector comes into the house will he be looking for more things also like the DOB in the back yard did?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Plumbing
4/4/2018
Plumber: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I would like to continue. I am new to just answer and have a general question. I have paid the $5.00 yesterday and thought i have 7 day free trial. Just for the first time reached 1 person to answer one of my questions and he wants $50.00 to continue on the phone. I thought it is free questions / answers for 7 days.
also how do i get a lawyer to answer one of my questions. how do i even get back to my questions? no results on any of my questions yet?
also said look for the heart to find a prof. and pick one can't find the link that works
Do I need to pay to get an answer to my questions I would like to know now?
are you still there?
Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

If you still need assistance I think I can help answer your questions and offer some insight if you would like me to try, just let me know.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Hello...

Thank you very much,

Dave