Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My water heater was turned off and now I can not get it back…

Customer Question
My water heater was...

My water heater was turned off and now I can not get it back on

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It is a Rheem Classic Professional. Just a dy. I had work done in the house and they nicked a water line. They shut everything off, but now i can't figure how to turn it back on. I have no hot water.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd like to before iI call a plumber

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. They said they just shut some valves, Not sure if pilot light went out.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
4/2/2018
Plumber: Home Guru, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you take a picture of the valve you have on the unit so I can tell you how to turn it back on.

buddy just fixed it thank you

ok sounds good!

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.