Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Badger 900 Isinkerator that does not work. About 6…

Customer Question
I have a Badger...

I have a Badger 900 Isinkerator that does not work.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 6 mts.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. unless I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The motor workes. I put the wrnch in the bottom and it turns fine in eather direction.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

I'm a bit confused. If the wrench turns easily and the motor works what is the problem?