Plumbing

Connect one-on-one with a verified plumber who will answer your question

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber

More related answers
All plumbers are VERIFIED
Suddenly there is no water in my house from any faucet
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Suddenly there is no water in my house from any faucet outdoor hose etc seems to be working fine… read more
Installed all Delta multi choice valve and six way diverted
Cole
Cole, Sales/Purchasing/Support Manager
Ok installed all Delta multi choice valve and six way diverted to shower, 3 body sprays and a hand held shower … read more
I have a shower that is dripping when it is turned off. It
Mike R.
Mike R., plumber
I have a shower that is dripping when it is turned off. It is a Delta and ASSE1016 P DELTA is stamped into the housing ring but I don't know what the correct part numbers for the cartridge are. Thanks… read more
Can i tie my waste line from my up stairs bathroom into the
Brad Neighbour
Brad Neighbour, journeyman plumber/gasfitter
can i tie my waste line from my up stairs bathroom into the main stack going though the roof and paying for thise… read more
Leaking Delta Cartridge Assembly - 17 Series - Model
Mike R.
Mike R., plumber
Leaking Delta Cartridge Assembly - 17 Series - Model RP46463. This is a new installation. There is a significant leak between the gray upper cap and the white geared part that engages the handle. Wate… read more
For Rick, Construction Supervisor ONLYcan you let me know
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
For Rick, Construction Supervisor ONLY can you let me know when you are online as I have a contractor question thank you… read more
Our two piece toilet was a water efficient installation at
Steve
Steve, plumber
Our two piece toilet was a water efficient installation at the time – around 20 years ago. But we would like to get one of the much better versions available today … plus a right height model. However… read more
A plumber was at my house to install a new shower on/off valve
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
A plumber was at my house to install a new shower on/off valve in a secondary bathroom with a shower head only. After he installed a Delta R11000 3/6 Setting Diverter Rough valve I bought, he realized… read more
Delta Monitor Shower faucet installed when the house was
Jerry, Plumber
I have a Delta Monitor Shower faucet that was installed in 1991 when my house was built. Is there any way to identify what model it is? The bolt holes are at 4 and 7 o'clock. It has a crystal looking … read more
New Delta faucet model 400DST. We want an adapter that will
Mike R.
Mike R., plumber
New Delta faucet model 400DST. We want an adapter that will fit the faucet and connect our existing water filter. Water filter end is exactly 15/16x 27 thread. Faucet end is just a tiny bit bigger tha… read more
Drippy Delta Monitor Shower Turn-on: Followed instructions
bkparker77
bkparker77, Plumbing Detailer
Drippy Delta Monitor Shower Turn-on: Followed instructions until it says "with the nut removed," don't know what the "nut" is. I think it's the brass thiing sticking straight out that probably needs t… read more
Is Moen that much superior to Delta If I buy the Moen TS295
DaveThePlumber-
DaveThePlumber-, Plumber
Is Moen that much superior to Delta? If I buy the Moen TS295 Double Handle Vertical Spa Trim, how much should the (Moen 3384 rough-in valve) cost for this and where is the best place to buy it and is … read more
Ive got a house out of state that I was hoping to retire to
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Licensed Plumbing Contarctor
I've got a house out of state that I was hoping to retire to but unable to due to the economy. Anyway, it has a septic pump that pushes the waste up to the street sewage. The pump went out on March 20… read more
My kitchen water tap pressure is very low. It started out
Mike the plumber
Mike the plumber, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My kitchen water tap pressure is very low. It started out with the hot water only, but now the cold water is very very low. The pressure in the other rooms is just fine.… read more
I am trying to fix a bathroom faucet. I am at my wits end and
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
I am trying to fix a bathroom faucet. I am at my wits end and need help. The faucet has a cartridge and stem and spring. The instructions say to put the spring in hole at bottom first, place the seat … read more
Hi. I live in a 60s home and am replacing one bathroom from
Todd
Todd, Service plumber
Hi. I live in a 60's home and am replacing one bathroom from the bottom up. My husband and I like the look and function of a three-handled shower system. We purchased an American Standard 3375 because… read more
Can you tell me when Weil-McLain discontinued their Series
Mario
Mario, Master Plumber
Can you tell me when Weil-McLain discontinued their Series 2 boilers and did they go to series 3 because of problems with the series 2? Thanks… read more
Installing a new shower surround and the shower valve is too
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
Installing a new shower surround and the shower valve is too far in the wall. do they sell extenders for this or do we need to rip everything out and redo the valve?… read more