Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a gas Bosch hydropower 16 h and while the water in…

Customer Question
I have a gas...

I have a gas Bosch hydropower 16 h and while the water in the shower is hot the water in sink is always lukewarm at best. Can u assist

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The house is only a couple years old may be 3 so that wold be how old heater is

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No just wondering if I can make an adjustment or do I have to get some one in

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have turned the temp switch right up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/25/2018
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 3 months ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Do you have a circulation system? Has the sink always been this way?