Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Bradford Defender water heater with the Honeywell…

Customer Question
I have a Bradford...

I have a Bradford White Defender water heater with the Honeywell control. Flashing 3 times, pause, then 6 times. Keeps re-setting every ten minutes or so. No hot water. What to do?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

For the past several days - now water is no longer warm.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/24/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This is a gas control valve or temp sensor failure error. The gas control will have to be replaced. If the unit is less than 6 years old this is probably a warranty issue.