Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I called about my faucet #7423 and how hard it was to swing…

Customer Question
I called about my...

I called about my faucet #7423 and how hard it was to swing over the kitchen sink. I was sent something that my plumber used to fix the swing to be easier. It is very hard to swing again. I thought these faucets were guartenned for life.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Very severe. Has been going on for months. I have my original purchase receipt. My plumber said he did all he could do.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I'm 83 year old widow now.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I believe I need a new faucet. I was nothing fancy. Just is so hard to move from sink to sink.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/21/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What brand is this faucet?

Moen

Call Moen and explain your situation and ask for a new faucet under their warranty. Call(###) ###-####/p>