Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I HAVE A COMMERCIAL RUUD WATER HEATER AND ITS FALING TO

Customer Question
I HAVE A COMMERCIAL...

I HAVE A COMMERCIAL RUUD WATER HEATER AND ITS FALING TO IGNITE THE GAS COMPANY RESIDENTIAL CAME AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO THE BOX HAS 6 LIGHTS THE POWER IS ON THE THERMOSTATE IS ON THE IGNITION LIGHT IS ON PILOTE VALVE LIGHT OFF ECO OFF AND MAIN VALVE LIGHT OFF USUALLY ALL THESE LIGHT ARE ON WHEN WATER HEATER IS NORMALLY WORKING WHAT SHOULD I DO

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

SINCE YESTERDAY

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

ITS sUNDAY AND DIFFICULT TO FIND HELP

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

IF YOU CAN GUIDE ME AND LET IT START

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/18/2018
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 4 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.

Hello, the printed circuit board or the high limit sensor is likely failed, parts will almost certainly be required... if you have considerable technical skills and a multi meter I can coach you on a diagnosis and repair, figure 2 to 4 hours total.

.

If you do not have these skills, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will locate a well rated outfit that can do that diagnosis and repair for you.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.