Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Gxrm10gbl no water and water coming from the vent hole on…

Customer Question
Gxrm10gbl no water and...

Gxrm10gbl no water and water coming from the vent hole on the faucet. there seems to be no water in the Tank. if I disconnect the line going to the tank and blow into the water will come out of the faucet

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Immediately after installing it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/18/2018
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 3 months ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Are you able to post a picture of the piping that is connected? How long did you wait to see if the tank was filling?

First, it's installed properly. Exactly as in the instructions.
This is the first one I have installed.
And no I can't send a picture.
The thing was in there for a week.
We got a little water for the second and third day.
Three times it started to expel water from the hole in the faucet like the drain was clogged.
It is not.

Surely there is something that may not be correct if it is not working. I will be able to be much more helpful in finding a solution if the information I request is provided. How long did you wait to see if the tank will fill?