Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My son drop a stick of deodorant in the took the toilet

Customer Question
My son drop a...

My son drop a stick of deodorant in the took the toilet completely apart and still can’t get it

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday I took it apart today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes since I have no help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
I want a refund
3/17/2018
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 4 months ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Would you still like some help?

I’m just going to buy another toliet

It can be fixed, but it is about the same amount of work compared to replacing it. Either way I can offer information that will help if you like.

I could either type out some detailed directions on how to fix the one you have or how to replace it. I would assume that you have the basics on replacing the toilet, but I assure you there will be some helpful info that will make it easier. I just want to be clear which answer you would like.