Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I am replacing pressure temperature valve in Richmond water…

Customer Question
I am replacing pressure...

I am replacing pressure temperature valve in Richmond water heater its on top and I can not get to turn already have cracked old valve model no.5vrp50n

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just tried to remove old valve today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to know how to remove stubborn valve?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/15/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 4 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Are you using a pipe wrench? what size? The solution is usually a bigger wrench.

.

Do you have more questions?