Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My shower/tub is leaking. i'm pretty sure the valve is

Customer Question
my shower/tub is leaking....
my shower/tub is leaking. i'm pretty sure the valve is broken. I can i replace the valve with another manufacturer?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Plumber: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today… my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible and instill your confidence in us with a 5 star rating…..….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and that you can provide…. I do need this for a more complete picture in trying to resolving your issue ..…… uploading pictures will help so I may request them….…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done…….you will be getting an automated phone message request, you can accept if it is more comfortable for you or disregard it for now…….. I am going to review what you have given me so far........

What would make you think it is the valve?.........has there been damage to it?

Could it be more of the drain or overflow?

Do you know the make and model?...........or any information you can lend

Is it a flowing water where you needed to shut the main valve or less for just a bucket?

how bad is the damage below?

Thanks

eddie

Please understand I have nothing to do with billing ……….customer service would accommodate you on that…….I can only receive any kind of monetary credit from an acceptance of my answer by you with a positive rating

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie