Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I had the tub handle on my Moen B125 valve replaced. The new…

Customer Question
I had the tub...

I had the tub handle on my Moen B125 valve replaced. The new handle was to fit this valve. The plumber used a diverter and you can see it. The handle doesn't go all the way to the plate. Is this done correctly?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It was done today. I don't think it is done correctly but I am not for sure.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I had a plumber to replace a Moen B125 valve handle with a new one that was suppose to fit this valve.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can see the diverter under the handle because the handle doesn't go to the plate.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/13/2018
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 4 months ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Are you able to post a picture? What was wrong with the old handle?

The handle I had was old and worn out. Should the diverter be seen under the new handle?

It is really hard to say without seeing it. Are you able to post a picture?