Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I am looking for one of the older black Manabloc t-handles.

Customer Question
Hi - I am...

Hi - I am looking for one of the older black Manabloc t-handles. The newer red handles are too large. Can you help me locate one?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My black handle broke last week and I have been unable to find a replacement handle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes - this is just a handle that opens and shuts the valves in a Manabloc maifold

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No - I just need a source for the older style handle.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
3/8/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 4 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

Your best bet is a local plumbing supply house that sells Viega (Manabloc).

Manabloc T-Handles have changed - the newer ones (50601) are red and are larger than the older ones which are black. I am trying to locate the black handle. The large plumbing supply firms do not carry the older black handles.

They should be able to order one for you. There are no other viable sources, maybe eBay.

I have tried that - hoping that I could get a source from this website.

Sorry that would be where I would go. I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.