Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My Moen U won’t power back on after a power outage. 3 days…

My Moen U won’t...

My Moen U won’t power back on after a power outage

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

3 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/6/2018
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber

Hello My name is ***** ***** I can assist you today. Please give me a second to type a response to your question

Normally after a power lose you may have to reset by unplugging the unit and the data cable. Have you tried that already?

I’ve tried that
Any other suggestions?

Okay have you verified the plug you are hooking to has power and the gfi is not tripped?

I tried the plug and it has power

Then the electronic control has gone bad from the power loss. Moen has a 5 year warranty on those parts. I recommend calling them for a replacement.

Ok thanks

No problem please don't forget to accept the answer and leave 5 star feedback. Thank you.

Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber