Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a clogged toilet and tried using several plungers and…

I have a clogged toilet...
I have a clogged toilet and tried using several plungers and an organic powder I bought at Home Depot and nothing has worked. I tried a snake but the I wasn’t able to snake the cable in and I’d rather not call a plumber because of the cost. What other liquid products can I use to clear the clog?
2/16/2018
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Never use drain chemicals in a toilet. A sink snake won't work on a toilet. You need an auger (see attached pic) made specifically for a toilet. You can get one at any big box store for $30 to $50.

Ok

Do you have more questions?

Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Nope thank you

You're welcome