Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My plumber installed a Renaii unit for one of my

Customer Question
My plumber installed a...

My plumber installed a Renaii unit for one of my customers.there are no error codes showing. Temperature shows 120. The hot water comes on at the shower for only 50 seconds and turns cold.Distributor here in Salisbury ,Md has no clue. We have had some zero temps here but other units are working properly. Thanx, Denny

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

No error messages ever. Unit 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. my plumber has the same problem with the one at his house.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Water pressure fine. Unit is in a heated basement area.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 3 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I am a Rinnai factory trained and certified repair technician

Model number?

Dont know model # gray residential natural gas. Installation 50 miles away.
I'm not a plumber and there are no default codes
Assume that this is the end of our chat

Without more information I can’t help you

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber