Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

My Eco-Defender Safety System® Ultra Low NOx Series water…

Customer Question
My Eco-Defender Safety System®...

My Eco-Defender Safety System® Ultra Low NOx Series water heater will not ignite the pilot light.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just today and I've tried to follow the re-ignition steps several time but the pilot light will not start.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Could this be a problem with the Honeywell system?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Probably not

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Plumbing
1/7/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 month ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the brad and model of your unit?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber