Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

We have very cold weather and my hot water has stopped

Customer Question
Hi we have very...

Hi we have very cold weather and my hot water has stopped flowing. I have electric water heater. Could the pipes be frozen?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

About a week and there is no flow

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes but I can call a plumber

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That’s all right now thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Given the temps frozen pipes is the most likely culprit.