Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Plumber put new pipe under apartment sink because it was…

Customer Question
Plumber put new pipe under...
Plumber put new pipe under apartment
sink because it was leaking water at
the juncture with next pipe. $110 for
hour, $20 for part. 6 weeks later same
problem---not. as much water leak
should the junction be sealed
what is a good sealant--could any
handyman resolve with "sealant"?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
1/6/2018
Plumber: attyadvisor,
 replied 7 months ago
attyadvisor
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. What is your legal question?
I do not have a legal question
it is a plumbing-handyman
Question
The category--plumbing--was
Mentioned but not seen as
Obvious choice
I apologize for wasting your
Time. I have emailed JA for
The category plumber.
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I'd suggest you call the plumber back and have him fix this properly like he should have the first time. Generally a "sealant" is a bad idea. The leak should be fixed properly. Post a picture of the leak here and I can tell you how to fix it.

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Do you need help?