Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a GE Hybrid Water Heater, Serial # HT 60 0636 M Model…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Hybrid Water Heater, Serial # HT 60 0636 M Model # GEH500NSRSA that is sendind "Call Service Now - Heat Pump Failure Mfg date is 5?20/2010 Who do I call here in Tallahassee Florida. Do I continue in electric mode until tech arrives?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I already sent that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
1/6/2018
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.

Hello, yes run the water heater in electric heater mode until the heat pump is repaired.... meantime tell me about how old the water heater is so I can advise you on the viability of repair.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.

Ferguson Supply is the wholesaler in your area, call ***-***-**** and ask them who does their hybrid water heater repairs.

.

Let me know how that goes.

.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.