Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Toilet is leaking. How do you remove center thingee to

Customer Question
Toilet is leaking....

Toilet is leaking. How do you remove center thingee to replace gasket?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a week.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 6 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you upload a pic of inside the tank?

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your toilet leak question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question as it was recently released by another expert. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

A​re you referring to the bowl to tank gasket that usually leaks when you flush the toilet?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?