Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Sinkmaster Bonecrusher 950 in fine working order. I…

Customer Question
I have a Sinkmaster...

I have a Sinkmaster Bonecrusher 950 in fine working order. I am replacing counter tops ands sink and can't get the sink mounting out. Been so long I don't remember how I put it together. I'd just as soon replace the whole mounting assembly. Where do I get one?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Disassembly started today, new top and sink installed tomorrow.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Disassembly only. New install by pros. Disposer is out, just the sink mount needs to come out. Already cracked so new is the answer.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need parts ASAP, of course.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
1/4/2018
Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Here is a direct link to the manufacture for a replacement flange assembly. If you have problems getting a replacement shipped to you let me know.

http://www.anaheimmfg.com/product/sinkmaster-global-gourmet-34-hp/

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

As of this posting I have not been able to locate any additional information on this specific issue, and since I have not received any reply or feedback from the recommendations I mentioned above, I trust they have been helpful in resolving this problem. However, if you are still needing additional assistance, please let me know by using the reply box below, otherwise I will proceed in closing out this question.

Thank you,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on January 04, 2018 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is over 90 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 30 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave