Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My bradford defender gas water heater is not functioning.

Customer Question
My bradford white defender...

My bradford white defender gas water heater is not functioning. The lights indicate it is the thermosat/well sensor fault. The model is MI5036FBN. Also wondering how old it is? PGW says I need a new part but they are not sure how long that will take.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Virtually no hot water for 3 days.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not me, but my husband is fairly handy.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How old the water heater is? And I live in Chestnut Hill (Philadelphia)

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 6 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!