Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

How do you remove "black mold" from a tile shower? Not,

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove "black mold" from a tile shower?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long, ...there is not a lot of mold. It is mainly on the floor corners. But, I just do not like seeing it there.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of. It seems like an easy fix with Clorox, but I am afraid that might affect the grot (sp).

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
1/3/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Bleach or a bleach based tile cleaner will get rid of it. Bleach won't hurt the grout