Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My Thermasol system is leaking water from the side of my…

Customer Question
My Thermasol system is...

My Thermasol system is leaking water from the side of my bathtub. Is there and access to the unit to check on the plumbing to stop the leak?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Where its the thermostat and the filters? The leak seems to come from the side of the bathtub.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I need to have someone who can fix the problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you suggest someone who can fix this problem or a company? I live in Hawaii.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Plumber: Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector replied 6 months ago
Jarrett Baker
Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector

hello. usually a access panel is installed somewhere around or close to the tub. If you do not see any access panels, the only access may be from underneath or outside. I would say that if you cannot easily get to where you have the leak, like a access panel, I would recommend that you call a plumber, as they would be able to access, and repair leak. Most plumbers are able to work on steam generator systems easily. I hope this answers you question- J Baker

I cancelled this request since the problem was fixed by a plumber. Thanks for your attempt to help with my problem.Ken

no problem