Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

We had standing water in our kitchen sink. There is no

Customer Question
We had standing water in...
We had standing water in our kitchen sink. There is no disposal and it’s below freezing outside. We poured liquid lightening in and it’s been two hours house smells horrible and the water is still standing. Any solutions?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
We did call poison control since we were worried about the vapor and they said to be safe leave the house for the night but we really can’t do this.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Do you still need help?