Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have no heat and only 1 of my 3 sinks has hot water. No…

Customer Question
I have no heat...

I have no heat and only 1 of my 3 sinks has hot water

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

No heat for several days. It has been very cold here in Marshfield MA for a number of days. Hot water was not a problem until today. I have seen codes such as 6 150, 6 154, 6 158, H156, H160, and 1162. I tried pushing the Reset button to start the cycle but that did not help. I have radiant heating under wood floors, and that is not workingl

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can't but I know some contractors.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Should I have my contractors call you?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 6 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Sounds like you have frozen pipes. What kind of heat sorce is this. A Navien?