Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have moen shower ,single controls both hot and cold in…

Customer Question
I have moen shower...

I have moen shower ,single controls both hot and cold in shower...no water coming out ..i pulled cartridge completely out and still no water comes out neither hot or cold..it is very cold here and lines run up outside wall..I am thinking frozen but could it be something else ?...

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Noticed yesterday...took out cartridge this morning...zero water flowing

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Like to, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of...have read online about water balancing or something ...could there be another assembly that is broken

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Plumbing
1/2/2018
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 1 month ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Your assumption of frozen sounds correct. Once the cartridge is removed if the water is still on there is nothing except a blockage to prevent it from flowing. The blockage is most likely ice

WCohn
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber