Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Rinnai tankless water heater. I woke up this

Customer Question
I have a Rinnai...

I have a Rinnai tankless water heater. I woke up this morning and my hot water is not working

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It was working last night..just this morning is when I noticed it..Cold water is working fine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know what to do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
1/1/2018
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 6 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist. Do you have the model of the unit and does unit have any error codes on the display
Model number is ***** RL75e or RL94e. No error codes on the display
Does the unit attempt to start. Also where is the unit located in the house