Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Power Star Model 45-551701 tankless water heater.

Customer Question
I have a Power...

I have a Power Star Model 45-551701 tankless water heater. It has quit. I have checked the breaker and it's OK. What's the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Today. No hot water

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's simple. Other wise I'll call a plumber

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a pretty good collection of tools and an electric test meter

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 6 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist. Does the unit light up and show anything on the display?
There is no display or light on the unit
Any suggestions?
Okay then the next step is troubleshooting the unit by removing the cover and checking electrical inside. Are you comfortable with this?