Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

After puttings spagetti down disposal, disposal works but…

Customer Question
Hi, after puttings spagetti...

Hi, after puttings spagetti down disposal , disposal works but water wont go down. what do I do? Have already used liquid plumber

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Since yeasterday late afternoon

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No except spagetti was half cooked

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 1 month ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Have you taken apart the plumbing below the sink yet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Are you wanting additional services?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber