Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

May toilets are cloudy with sediments and tap water cloudy.

Customer Question
May toilets are cloudy...

May toilets are cloudy with sediments and tap water cloudy. We are on a well. Have lived here for 30 years without this problem. What could it be? Has been below freezing temps for several days...could this be a cause?

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Water was clear a couple of days ago, but now seem to be getting worse.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Plumber: DrStaywell,
 replied 7 months ago
DrStaywell

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

The cold temperature may be causing cloudy water, but to be safe, you should boil your water before using it to cook or drink and have the water tested for bacteria as soon as possible. If it were the freezing temperature, the water would clear after standing for a few minutes.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you and have a Happy New Year.