Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a heater that only goes on for a minute and shuts…

Customer Question
I have a heater...

I have a heater that only goes on for a minute and shuts off

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The filter is clean

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

24 hours on and off from work it is -7

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Working great then we wook up and no heat the exhausts is clear

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/30/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 6 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber

Hello My name is ***** ***** I can assist you today. I need a more information to better help. Can you please provide the make and model of the heater. Are there any error codes showing on the display?

my guy is out straight

I'm sorry I don't understand your response to my previous questions

I did not say okay to the response