Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

How do I adjust temperature on a Moen TS31712 so that I get…

Customer Question
How do I adjust...

How do I adjust temperature on a Moen TS31712 so that I get hotter water?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I recently purchased a home with this Exact Temp shower valve and it does not get hot enough

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/30/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 6 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. These valves have limit stop to them. The attached link will show you how to adjust. If you have more questions please let me know and don’t forget to leave 5 star feedback so I will receive credit for today. Thanks
https://pro.moen.com/shared/pro/files/exact_temp_service_manual.pdf