Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

FOR A TRUSTED SERVICE TECH IN MY AREA TO SERVICE MY WATER…

Customer Question
I'M LOOKING FOR A...

I'M LOOKING FOR A TRUSTED SERVICE TECH IN MY AREA TO SERVICE MY WATER HEATER

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

ABOUT 3 DAYS AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS OF IF IT'S A PROBLEM

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I NEED SOME ONE TO CHECK IT OUT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/28/2017
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.

Hello, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will look up a well rated outfit for you.

.

I need to know the brand, and type of water heater it is, and about how old it is.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.