Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a dual flush Koehler and cannot reach where the fill…

Customer Question
I have a dual...

I have a dual flush Koehler and cannot reach where the fill hose joins to the fill valve, what is the secret?

Contractor's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out.

Where does fill hose join fill valve?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Slow filling for a month

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The n\hose disappears inside of the back of the tank

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/28/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the model (number or name) of your toilet?