Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My sprinkler line has a small hole in it. How do I️ fix it…

Customer Question
My sprinkler line has...

My sprinkler line has a small hole in it. How do I️ fix it without digging the hole pipe up?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Don’t know how long, I️ just found it. The pipe is probably 3 inch and the hole idS about the size of a 1/4 of a dime

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I️ want to try as I️ just had sod delivered

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don’t think so. Oh yeah I’m a female and don’t really like to mess up my nails. Ha

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/27/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. You have a 3" pipe on an irrigation system?!