Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Steamist SM-79 steam shower genrator. One of the…

Customer Question
I have a Steamist SM-79...
I have a Steamist SM-79 steam shower genrator. One of the heater terminals to the tank, ie a white connector terminal, broke. Is there a way to repair the terminal.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/27/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 6 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Is it possible to attach a picture for me to look at?
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately that part is not repairable, but you can but just that tank with all the parts. Average cost is between $500-$600 to replace that tank only. That is not the cost for entire new unit. Wish I had better news. If you have anymore questions please let me know and please don’t forget to leave 5 star feedback rating. Thank you.