Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Aquastar tankless works but not as hot as it used to be.

Customer Question
Aquastar tankless works but...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can or find a local expert

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have changed the waterflow valve in the past with no problem

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

A cpuple of months still works for showers etc. just woulkd like to be a few degrees hotter.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/26/2017
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.

Hello, if you have not flushed the unit with white vinegar in the last few years, this is most likely whats wrong with it, hard water scale clogging up the heat exchanger.

.

Click here for a video.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.