Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I need a new part for my Moen kitchen sink but don't know…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new part for my Moen kitchen sink but don't know the model number, how can I find that out?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few weeks. A plumber told me to send pictures of the parts to pic.moen.com which I did but got no response

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The plumber told me that the aerator needs to be replaced. I was also told that Moen faucets are warrantied for life, is that true?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I get water dribbles coming out of the straight stream only usable from the shower stream

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/26/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I'd suggest you call Moen directly. You description indicates you need a new spray head not just an aerator. Call them at(###) ###-####/p>

Did I just l pay $5. for that "expert" advise. I got directed to this site from Moen.

My expert advise is to call Moen for the part. Moen would not direct you to me when they can resolve the issue. If you're still looking for a model then post your pics here.

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

There is a fee for my services

This is a scam! Take me off your list

It's not a scam I've personally helped over 20,000 people with their plumbing problems. Apparently this isn't what you expected. I'll let customer service know.