Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Why do I have fluctuating water pressure on my

Customer Question
Why do I have...

Why do I have fluctuating water pressure on my CDW2TW50T10FBN water heater. I had the mixing valve rebuilt and the problems started. I bypassed the water softner and it didn't change anything.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Started after rebuilding the mixing valve. Water pressure comes and goes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what it is.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/24/2017
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.

Hello, it is most likely that the mixing valve is still the problem if it is only the hot water pressure that is fluctuating....if its both the hot and cold water pressure fluctuating then the water pressure regulator on the city water feed line inside your home is malfunctioning.

.

I need a brand name to go with that model number in order to locate the manual for it.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.