Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My delta touchless died this morning. No water, no lights.

Customer Question
My delta touchless died...

My delta touchless died this morning. No water, no lights. Changed batteries but it’s still not working.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

For months I’ve had no lights and the water would start on its own sometimes but now I have nothing. Can I convert back to touch on/off.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying to. People coming and I need the sink.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Never liked it but need water today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 7 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist. Do you have the model of the faucet?