Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My showerhead keeps sliding down and cannot keep it upright.

Customer Question
My showerhead keeps sliding...

My showerhead keeps sliding down and cannot keep it upright

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about 2 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is an easy fix, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, is there an adjustment?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/22/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

If your head wont stay in the position you put it then it's time for a new head.