Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I just purchased a Blanco 440198 Diamond 1-1/2 bowl,

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Blanco 440198 Diamond 1-1/2 bowl, metallic gray finish. Should I use a grid in this bowl? I see folks purchase this:
Blanco 221-011 Stainless Steel Sink Grid for stainless sink same size, but is it a plus to use a grid with this finish. If so, should I also get a grid for the smaller bowle?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

New issue

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/22/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 6 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber

Hello My name is ***** ***** I can assist you today. I would use a grid if possible with the same finish. That be hard to find. What color is faucet, as I recommend matching to that finish to accent the faucet.