Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I need to replace the cartreidge in my Moen kitchen faucet.

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the cartreidge in my Moen kitchen faucet. Where can I find the model number? it is not on the base of the faucet.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

For several weeks. I think I have replaced this cartridge in the past but cannot find any paper work. The faucet was installked in my mobile home when I bought ion about 11 years age.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think I have a life time warantee oon the faucet. I just need to where to find the model number. It is not on the base of the spout as mentioned on your web site.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/22/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 6 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Why do you need a he model number?

I wanted to replace the worn cartridge. I have since found the information I need. The cartridge is available at Home Depot. I plan to replace it tomorrow. Thank you for your efforts. Sorry for the delay. We have been distracted with medical issues in thre family. You can discontinue this thread.