Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

If the water in the tank is up to the fill, the water level…

Customer Question
If the water in...

If the water in the tank is up to the fill mark, the water level in the toilet bowl is 5 in.below the rim. the kohler spec. for the K3713 toilet indicates a dimension of 5 7/8 in.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

This is a new installation. Is the toilet defective?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't plan to do any work myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The toiet bowl was manufactured in Jan of 2017.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Plumber: Home Guru, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you mean the 7/8" difference?

that is correct. there is a 7/8 in. discrepancy.
Please refund my money. I received no help.

I had replied to you then receievd your reply at 2:04am, but I was not online at that time. Let me see if another tech can help you with this.