Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have a bosch tankless water heater that was on natural…

Customer Question
I have a bosch...

I have a bosch tankless water heater that was on natural gas, I need to change over to propane--model no AQ125BNG, could you tell me what I need to purchase ? thanks Dwight

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it is about 10 years old Model # AQ125BNG & serial # 38700301

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a plumber and propane person to install

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/18/2017
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Construction Worker replied 2 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Construction Worker

Page 17 shows the differences between the NG and LPG versions;

https://www.bosch-climate.us/files/201109162015310.125B_English_One_Port_15_yr.pdf

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Construction Worker